Packard Automotive Plant
Blanks are from wood beams salvaged from the Packard Automotive Plant in Detroit, MI.
Blanks are a minimum of 3/4" x 3/4"
All blanks will come with one COA per blank.
Packard was an American luxury automobile marque built by the Packard Motor Car Company of Detroit, MI. The first Packard automobiles were produced Warren, OH in 1899, and the 3,500,000 sq ft Packard Auto Plant was built in 1907.
Packard was founded by James Ward Packard, his brother William and their partner, George Lewis Weiss, in the city of Warren, OH, where 400 Packard automobiles were built at their factory on Dana Street Northeast, from 1899 to 1903. Packard's first car was built in Warren, Ohio, on November 6, 1899.
The Packard Automotive Plant is a former automobile-manufacturing factory in Detroit, MI, where luxury cars were made by the Packard Motor Car Company. Located on 40 acres of land on the city's east side, it included the first use of reinforced concrete in the United States for industrial construction in the automobile industry.
Opening in 1903, the Packard plant was considered the most modern automobile manufacturing facility in the world, and at its peak the complex employed 40,000 people. The plant turned out Packard automobiles from 1903 to 1956, except during WWII, when production shifted to war material, particularly the Packard V-1650 Merlin P-51 Mustang fighter plane engine. The last Detroit-built Packard was in 1956; they built their last car, the Packard Predictor.
This material is guaranteed to be 100% Authentic.