JB Royal Original Resin
JB Royal (JBR) Original Resin is a line of epoxy casting resins from Craft Coat. JBR Original is a thick viscous epoxy casting resin. JBR is mixed by volume and NOT weight. JBR is a easy to use clear casting resin with low odor. It mixes with pigments and mica powders very easily.
Free Shipping on JB Royal. (JBR ships from Arkansas Warehouse)
Benefits of JB Royal Original Resin:
- Low odor
- Easy to mix ratio of 1:1 by volume (NOT weight)
- Long open time
- Very clear
- With proper technique can be cast without a pressure pot (though one is advised)
- Low shrinkage
- Less expensive than current alternatives
- Easily double cast or layered
- Much less reactive to cast items than some alternatives like Polyester Resin.
- Turns (to quote customers) "like butter"
- Polishes well
Instructions for use can be found here:
I have used JB Royal when it use to be Royal Palm and continue to use it because my customers love the quality of the product and how easy it is to turn and to polish up. "it is clear as glass" I have tried other resins but they can't compare.