Ruth, Babe #3 - Game Played Relic
These blanks are made with game used jersey and baseball bat relics from Babe Ruth of the New York Yankees and paired with original wood from an original 1923 Yankee Stadium Seat.
Babe Ruth Relic Blanks:
- Real MLB Game Played Jersey relic.
- Real MLB Game Played Baseball bat relic
- These blanks sold in sierra clones, PSI Baseball, and Jr Sets
- Wood used is from an original 1923 straight back Yankee Stadium Seat
- All blanks will come with one COA per blank.
- COAs are 4" x 6" card stock with foil embossed COA seal.
- Custom tube sizes available (two-three week delivery)
Hardin Penworks, LLC, certifies that material supplied to the artisan of the accompanying hand-crafted item was sourced from a game used jersey swatch and baseball bat relics of Babe Ruth and reclaimed wood from an original 1923 straight back wooden seats of the old Yankee Stadium.
George Herman "Babe" Ruth Jr. (February 6, 1895 – August 16, 1948) was a baseball player whose career in MLB spanned 22 seasons, from 1914 through 1935. Nicknamed "The Bambino" and "The Sultan of Swat", he began his MLB career briefly as a star left-handed pitcher for the Boston Red Sox but achieved his greatest fame as a slugging outfielder for the New York Yankees.
The original Yankee Stadium was located in the Bronx, a borough of New York City, NY. It was the home ballpark of the New York Yankees, from 1923 to 1973 and 1976 to 2008. The stadium hosted 6,581 Yankees regular season home games during its storied 85-year history.
This material is guaranteed to be 100% Authentic.
Feel free to message us for any questions.