Stokely Athletic Center (University of Tennessee)
Pen Blanks are a minimum of 3/4" x 3/4"
All blanks will come with one COA per blank. COAs are 4" x 6" card stock with foil embossed COA seal.
All blanks are cut as they are ordered.
These wooden seats blanks are from Stokely Athletic Center in Knoxville, TN.
The Stokely Athletic Center was an on-campus arena located at the University of Tennessee. It was home to the men's and women's basketball teams from 1958 until the opening of Thompson-Boling Arena in 1987. In 2008, the Lady Vol volleyball team also left Stokely for Thompson–Boling Arena. Stokely Athletic Center is located about a block from both the new arena and Neyland Stadium. It replaced Alumni Gymnasium, a 3,200-seat arena-auditorium built in 1931.
Originally built in 1958 as the University of Tennessee Armory-Fieldhouse, it was expanded to double the seating capacity to 12k, and renamed Stokely Athletic Center after William B. Stokely’s renovation donation.
This wood is guaranteed to be 100% Authentic.