JB Royal Thin Resin
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Current introductory SALE price is set at $15 off regular price. This discount price will expire on October 1, 2021.
JB Royal (JBR) Thin Resin is a line of epoxy casting resins from Craft Coat. JBR is a thin epoxy casting resin. JBR is mixed by volume and NOT weight. JBR is a very easy to use clear casting resin with low odor. It mixes with pigments and mica powders very easily.
JBR Thin is great for river tables and tabletops.
Free Shipping on JB Royal. (JBR ships from Arkansas Warehouse)
Benefits of JB Royal Original Resin:
- Low odor
- Easy to mix ratio of 2:1 by volume (NOT weight)
- Long open time
- Very clear
- With proper technique can be cast without a pressure pot (though one is advised)
- Low shrinkage
- Less expensive than current alternatives
- Easily double cast or layered
- Much less reactive to cast items than some alternatives like Polyester Resin.
- Turns (to quote customers) "like butter"
- Polishes extremely well with high gloss