Winston-Salem Memorial Coliseum (Winston-Salem State University)
Wooden basketball court flooring pen blanks!
Pen Blanks are approximately 3/4"sq
Ring blanks are approximately 1-1/2"sq x 3/4"
All blanks will come with one COA per blank. COAs are 4" x 6" card stock with silver foil embossed COA seal.
All blanks are cut as they are ordered.
Hardin Penworks, LLC, certifies that material supplied to the artisan of the accompanying hand-crafted item was sourced from the original wooden seats of Winston-Salem Memorial Coliseum.
Memorial Coliseum was a multi-purpose arena in Winston-Salem, NC. The arena, which opened in 1955, held 8,500 people and was eventually torn down and replaced by the Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum in 1989. It was home to the Wake Forest Demon Deacons men's basketball team from 1956 to 1989 and the Winston-Salem State Rams men's basketball team from 1960 to 1989.
The arena also hosted the Winston-Salem Polar Twins from 1973 to 1977 when they played in the Southern Hockey League and the Carolina/Winston-Salem Thunderbirds of the Atlantic Coast Hockey League from 1981 to 1991.