Studebaker Standard Six (1924)
Blanks are from wood spokes salvaged from an original wood spoke wheels of 1924 Studebaker Standard Six.
Blanks are a minimum of 3/4" x 3/4"
All blanks will come with one COA per blank.
The Studebaker was an American wagon and automobile manufacturer based in South Bend, IN. Founded in 1852 as the Studebaker Brothers Manufacturing Co., the firm was originally a producer of wagons, buggies, carriages and harnesses.
Studebaker entered the automotive business under the name "Studebaker Automobile Company" in 1902 with electric vehicles and in 1904 with gasoline vehicles. The first gasoline automobiles to be fully manufactured by Studebaker were marketed in August 1912. Over the next 50 years, the company established a reputation for good quality and reliability.
In August 1924, the Studebaker Light Six was renamed the Studebaker Standard Six. While in production from 1924 to 1927, Standard Six represented Studebaker's least expensive model. The car was available in a full array of body styles throughout its production.
After WWII, postwar cashflow problems plagued the Studebaker Corporation, and the South Bend plant ceased production on December 20, 1963, and the Canadian assembly line on March 17, 1966. By November 1967, Studebaker was defunct.
These blanks are made from the hickory wooden wheel spokes of the 1924 Studebaker Standard Six. The wood is certified and distributed by Hardin Penworks, LLC. This material is guaranteed to be 100% Authentic.